How to? How to make a shield warrior to play in Iron Man?

How to do something?

Wilhelm Wastrow

I saw in some posts how to make a shield warrior, Joining the Warriors' guild is a must and in this construction, Playing at the hard level I realized that joining the guild has to be in the first instant.

Strength 4

Endurance 4

Personality 3

Skills

fury 3
Cleave 3

expert shield 3
Bash 1 (in case of emergency)

body development 3
infantry training 3
Massive Critics 3
heavy hand 3
battle fury 3
extra rest 1

Agility increases armor? And if it increases how many points should I put? And the other features? I haven't beaten the game yet because I'm a perfectionist, I keep starting over. Please help me!!!

Forgive my English, I'm Brazilian and I had to use google to translate. The error is not only mine, thank you. Haha

Commiades

Charge 1 and Whirlwind 1 are very helpful, for crossing traps or when surrounded.

Agility adds to Armour and increases damage (every second level). If you get a pair of gloves from the Grey Library, 3 is really good. If you want Flurry, 6 is good.

Wilhelm Wastrow

Thank you very much, in case I think that maybe investing 6 points in agility is a lot, but I thought it was a good idea but if the game was made to be finished before level 25, it would be a great construction and that would not be the intention.

Kakost

I saw in some posts how to make a shield warrior, Joining the Warriors' guild is a must and in this construction, Playing at the hard level I realized that joining the guild has to be in the first instant.

Strength 4

Endurance 4

Personality 3

Skills

fury 3
Cleave 3

expert shield 3
Bash 1 (in case of emergency)

body development 3
infantry training 3
Massive Critics 3
heavy hand 3
battle fury 3
extra rest 1

Agility increases armor? And if it increases how many points should I put? And the other features? I haven't beaten the game yet because I'm a perfectionist, I keep starting over. Please help me!!!

Forgive my English, I'm Brazilian and I had to use google to translate. The error is not only mine, thank you. Haha
Boa irmão, blz.

Entao, basta colocar 1 unico ponto em Bash e Charge, essas skills sao so pra "utilidade" muito mais do que dano.

Em Agilidade tu vai precisar de pelo menos 6 pontos, pra poder usar Flurry que aumenta insanamente a velocidade dos teus ataques.

Fora isso, o resto é só alegria.
Post automatically merged:    

Agility adds to Armour and increases damage (every second level).
Nah. Agility increases damage EVERY LVL, if you're using Light weapons (as you should).

No reason to use weapons that are Strength based if you're improving your Agi instead of Str!

The other pro to this is using the Light weapon Sonnet (something like that) which is one of the best weapons in the game. With Flurry it gets insane

Wilhelm Wastrow

Em Agilidade tu vai precisar de pelo menos 6 pontos, pra poder usar Flurry que aumenta insanamente a velocidade dos teus ataques.
São 21 pontos investidos pra ter 6 pontos é muito ponto, mas de qualquer forma é uma boa tendo em vista que irá aumentar a minha armadura.

Commiades

Boa irmão, blz.

Entao, basta colocar 1 unico ponto em Bash e Charge, essas skills sao so pra "utilidade" muito mais do que dano.

Fora isso, o resto é só alegria.

Nah. Agility increases damage EVERY LVL, if you're using Light weapons (as you should).

No reason to use weapons that are Strength based if you're improving your Agi instead of Str!

The other pro to this is using the Light weapon Sonnet (something like that) which is one of the best weapons in the game. With Flurry it gets insane
But he's gone for Infantry Training.

Commiades

I'm not disagreeing, but the medium weapon sprite is the best. Full armour and Kite shield needs a proper sword or axe, not a knitting needle!

Kakost

I'm not disagreeing, but the medium weapon sprite is the best. Full armour and Kite shield needs a proper sword or axe, not a knitting needle!
That's not how it works. Increasing AGI will increase damage way more for Light weapon than for normal 1H; with high AGI, your Light weapons will end up doing way more damage than 1H, especially once you take into consideration that Light weapons are faster.

Also, Flurry gives a massive boost to speed, further increasing the damage output even further; thus it is that Light weapons are better (when you build high AGI).

Commiades

Like I said, I'm not disagreeing. I just think the medium weapon sprite looks better!

Do you think the extra damage of an AGI build is compensation for losing Infantry Training?

Last edited: