Neponde
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Neponde
      Neponde replied to the thread The Saga of the IM Mage.
      Bank robbery successful. I was definitely way over level for that. Director went down like a sack of potatoes.. Staff of seas doing 50...
    • Neponde
      Finally got 20 to play this afternoon. On my way to the 'snake' i took a detour and went after kurg king. He hits harder than I...
    • Neponde
      Neponde reacted to King Jon the Weeb's post in the thread The Saga of the IM Mage with Haha Haha.
      I read this because I'm too much of a coward to start an ironman playthrough myself (maybe one day I might), so it's really cool to see...
    • Neponde
      Yes I am! I have started a new job though, and its kicking my butt. I had no idea people were actually reading this! Hah. I'll update as...
    • Neponde
      I've seen a lot of posts looking for early game help. Perhaps it would be beneficial if we created a sticky thread with a bit of a...
    • Neponde
      Neponde replied to the thread Mage for beginner.
      The sparklings in the abandoned tower are a much easier source of diamonds than bluerock as a mage. Summon your own (invincible) little...
    • Neponde
      Krysoradir down! Looted staff of impact. Incidentally, that may be the first time I've ever used a scroll of restoration.
    • Neponde
      I use Gris over Hirge too. I know, with good equipment, hirge is better for summon mages. But Griss and I have been through so much by...
    • Neponde
      The transfer has occurred. We are now a summoner mage. I went with disintegrate instead of arcanist for now, as I've never played with...
    • Neponde
      Got myself the bag of holding, the apple tree wand, and got Griss a fancy new toy too. Castle bluerock is not fun as a squishy mage...
    • Neponde
      Agility also boosts damage and armor. Handy for a mage!
    • Neponde
      Took a couple days off, and returned to put morfados to rest. This run, i grabbed the remains, and interred them in the same visit. It...
    • Neponde
      Neponde reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread Mage for beginner with Like Like.
      Staff is much, much more powerful than wand at the end of the game, no contest. I always go for a staff. But wands are cheap and easy to...
    • Neponde
      My intention was to switch to earth mastery + staff as soon as possible. Staffs do output better damage. At rank 4, the staff mastery...
    • Neponde
      I found wand mage with elemental skills to be extremely good early game. There is a thread with screens of my progression in the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…