Kakost
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Kakost
      Kakost replied to the thread DPS is not everything..
      Yeah, the problem I have is knowing just how exactly position myself in relation to my companion, particularly when concerning doors and...
    • Kakost
      Kakost replied to the thread DPS is not everything..
      To me so far Meele Rogue has been the hardest one to play so far. On Iron man it was... a series of disasters. I'll try it on Hard, but...
    • Kakost
      Kakost replied to the thread Vampire Mage, but not really....
      BEGONE YOU ZEALOT!
    • Kakost
      Mage. ALWAYS. In. Every. Single. Freaking. Game. My first ever D&D game I played as... Mage. AD&D at the time (2e). When I played...
    • Kakost
      Wow! Such a combination had never ever crossed my mind before, now I just gotta try it! Althought... Against bosses immune to...
    • Kakost
      I absolutely agree, it's just that the guy above said he was having Hag troubles at lvl 21 Mage, which is why I found it strange, it...
    • Kakost
      Kakost replied to the thread Mercenary Shoutout.
      I once saw a ranged mage merc with was clearly death damage. What have ever happened to those types of casters for hire? I only ever see...
    • Kakost
      For the mage, let Griss tank, put all death resistance ON HER, quickly dispatch the kittens (no matter how many, really) with Combustion...
    • Kakost
      Kakost replied to the thread Off Hand Weapons.
      I had cases of the "killing blow" coming not from the extra fire damage of a weapon but rather just the physical and the damnable Troll...
    • Kakost
      Kakost reacted to VDX_360's post in the thread Mage for beginner with Love Love.
      Overall, pure elemental staffs/wands will do more damage, especially when used against targets weak to that element. However, pure...
    • Kakost
      Kakost replied to the thread Mage for beginner.
      Griss is light years better for Mages than Hirge, trust me on this on. Just build her up as tanky as possible, dont worry trying to make...
    • Kakost
      Kakost replied to the thread Mage for beginner.
      The first tip of Mage Club is ALWAYS hide behind your companion Second tip of the Mage Club is ALWAYS hide behind your companion...
    • Kakost
      Kakost reacted to Atomos's post in the thread Vampire Mage, but not really... with Haha Haha.
      HAH! I've got you Normie! On Hard and Ironman difficulties Steel Spiders have around 220 health, and hit like a truck, so you'd need to...
    • Kakost
      I used potions lol. Really, I would just simply tank the hits in the chest and finish using my staff. Each spider takes 1 Zap + 2 Staff...
    • Kakost
      Kakost replied to the thread What's your favorite Mage Build?.
      But here's the thing thou, you can have both 2H staff at max IV AND be an Elementalist. In fact, you would do well to. Now, if by 2H...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…