Searching for a new build for lv 18 2h warrior.

SexyOrcus

I am searching for a new build for my 2 handed warrior who is lv 18 currently(work in progress). :)

Playstyle is usually to deal face to face if only couple strong enemies are there and to lurk one by one if more are there. For weaker ones, I usually charge in and kill them all together. It is more of a straightforward playstyle. :cool:

Can anyone suggest some good builds or at least point me in a direction where I can find some good builds? :mrgreen:

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
SexyOrcus":1ptftn4m said:
Isn't there any build section with latest updated skills? I can't seem to find any. :roll:

I guess somebody has to first experiment with builds, write up a report and then someone had to collect it from this forum and put it on the wiki. I would do the last bit but the search for the forums doesn't detect the word "build" because it's too common a term... Therefore it's not something I can be bothered doing right now. In the future I might add any I see though.

I just scrolled back 10 pages and copied any build threads for future reference. Maybe if they are still relevant and not in the wiki I might add them
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=473
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10571
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10535
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10495
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10158
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=660
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10134
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10023

VDX_360

Staff member
Body Development: It takes a bit of skill points, but 2-H warriors benefit nicely from Body Development, esp BD II which gives 1 hp/level per STR point, and you likely have a lot of STR as a 2-H. Who needs defense when you have 900 hit points? Also, nothing like Fury kicking in with 200 to 300 hit points left.

Battle Rage: While the temporary increase in attack, hit points and defense are nice, the big draw is Battle Rage's ability to end stun and paralysis effects. So even if only RB I is learned, it can be a life saver against stunning enemies. Nothing like watching your 900 hit point warrior die a slow death from being chained stunned.

Bloodlust and Heavy Handed seem like good ideas but I've not noticed much in game play experience using those skills. 2-H warriors have high enough damage output that most enemies are easy kills or take a few hits, making the extra damage from those skills in total attacks to clear a dungeon.