VDX_360
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• VDX_360
      A Level 22 Cleric should be devouring those Ashen beasts. Let's check your build? Are you using Griss?
    • VDX_360
      Made slight edit to to tittle for clarity, and to avoid spam filter issues. The Crimison Hill area is nifty if you can hold your own...
    • VDX_360
      There are plenty of examples that in history. The idea of getting too loyal to one commander was one of the reasons a lot of modern...
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread Full lore.
      I like the idea of having some little errors in the dialogue. Not only does it build in some flexibility, but it's more authentic...
    • VDX_360
      We took a 16 year girl into the trollfens? Not cool of us at all. What's the EK hotline for child endangerment?
    • VDX_360
      @DavidBVal , "Young" is easy to define. "Young" is anyone our age or younger. "Old" is anyone older than us. Now, why are all these...
    • VDX_360
      To be fair, all queens are called "young" least you lose your head. "Yep, today we crowned Queen Inbred, The Third. She's an old, ugly...
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread Leveling up low level mage.
      The early game mage is a bit squishy. Depending on your build and playing style, get pretty powerful pretty quickly. Using a Companion...
    • VDX_360
      Wars can have vague start / end dates. The start of the war was 20 years ago, the end was 9.... with a lot of really curious definitions...
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread DPS is not everything..
      Flurry 2H Warrior builds have beaten the completed the game on Hard. Adding Flurry late game isn't so bad if you stockpile the skill...
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread DPS is not everything..
      Flurry gives the highest damage bonus of any skill. That 75% increase in speed is no joke. While AGL Rogue builds benefit the most...
    • VDX_360
      Click here for timeline events between Exiled Kingdoms and Archaelund
    • VDX_360
      Not really. David, The Developer, follows the old-school mentality of hinting at lore, rather than a full-on data dump. That allows a...
    • VDX_360
      Side-stepping my strong feelings on permadeath workarounds, let's explore the mage stun immunity issue: Mages received several tweaks...
    • VDX_360
      @stonedwolf , thanks for digging up the old references. Re-reading my posts, I can see how it comes off a bit strong. I deleted the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…