Intervention…wow

chicirish

Been feeling invincible with continued play as my warrior guild cleric. Also been feeling foolish for not using intervention before with any other cleric build. It just takes one mana potion to replenish a huge chunk of my 535 hp at level 22. Amazing.

When I played clerics before, I never took intervention because I figured, eh, I’ll just heal myself. However, with this build, I didn’t take healing.

VDX_360

Staff member
The "Immortal Cleric" is the name given to Clerics built around Intervention. You can find several pages praising the build.

Intervention is a powerful skill. Clerics are well served by having at least Intervention 1 to help with unexpected death (traps, critical hits, etc).

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Fun trick to extend your immortality:

Carry a Mystic Bone Mace and/or a +20 Mana Belt from Nivarian in your bag, or any other equipment that adds mana. In a big boss fight, if you're about to die and have 0 mana left, quickly equip the Mystic Bone Mace or Belt. You'll instantly get to 20 mana, fueling your next Intervention (x8=160 HP!). Potions can only be used once per 6 seconds, so in case of emergency, do this. :)

johndominic

Clerics only weakness is bosses with paralysis. Both Kalagru and Undermother is a very tough fight all thanks to their paralysis. Circle of restoration is your best friend in these two bosses

chicirish

Since I play on the IOS version, Kalagru doesn’t exist, and I couldn’t think of a good reason to kill the Undermother so I avoided those two bosses. I know the creature at the end of the ARK paralyzes a lot as well, but I’m going for the peaceful ending this time.

johndominic

The ark wont be an issue you only need stun immunity. BTW stun is very different from paralysis. Ark deals with stun only no paralysis.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
There's an easily obtainable item that 100% protects you from paralysis. It's called a Grissenda. Just place the item between you and the source of paralysis, and throw healing potions at it for as long as you need the item's protection. Sometimes it can break or have a malfunction. No worries: quickly repair it with a scroll of restoration!

Or, if you play a rogue, just turn the tables around and come to the fight with Adaon, each armed with a Devourer's Sting, and paralyse the monster before it paralyses you lolll. Add 2 off-hand weapons with the Stun I ability to double the fun. Seriously it works! (Sometimes loll)