RIP Jester's Bow - You had the last laugh

Crimson Death

feldon":1a8ufkel said:
Part of it houses mobs in the Lvl 6 to Lvl 9 range (might vary based on your level). Probably a little more of a challenge than its worth at your level.

Regardless, do not head across the bridge until you are a much higher level...

I think I've been through the whole zone and haven't seen anything other than Hill Giants with large chests which none of them had anything other than gold or items and goblin beast masters with small chests that didn't have anything. There is a wizard tower that I can't get into since it shocks me lol.

feldon

Loreseeker
And so you've narrowed down your options...seems to me you need to get into that tower...

Sir ShanksAlot

Crimson Death":23vh7oqa said:
feldon":23vh7oqa said:
Part of it houses mobs in the Lvl 6 to Lvl 9 range (might vary based on your level). Probably a little more of a challenge than its worth at your level.

I think I've been through the whole zone and haven't seen anything other than Hill Giants with large chests which none of them had anything other than gold or items and goblin beast masters with small chests that didn't have anything. There is a wizard tower that I can't get into since it shocks me lol.

You get shocked until you kill the guardian golem

Crimson Death

Sir ShanksAlot":1xdk4aoa said:
Crimson Death":1xdk4aoa said:
feldon":1xdk4aoa said:

You get shocked until you kill the guardian golem

lol ok thanks again. I think it's level 15 so I can't kill it just yet. I just hit level 7 hehe.

feldon

Loreseeker
Crimson Death":33aif0gr said:
well I made it into the tower. Where to next lol.

I would go in a direction that leads you to a different spot than the one you are currently standing in.

Sir ShanksAlot

It's simple. The closer you get, the more things that try to kill you. :)

Not it's not easy. I ran through them lol.

My high lvl account fought, but my lvl 7 cleric used a speed pot to rush to the chest. Careful for pointy traps!