pup rumer problum

Slick24

First, you have to be lvl.11 to get rumor bosses based on my experiences playing. Also, it takes a while to get rumor bosses so try to focus on side quests and dungeons then visit tavern.

Zwackley

Loreseeker
Also, click the Details button for your character and your companions and see who has the greatest chance of learning rumors. If it is one of your companions, be sure to have them along when you go gossiping at inns. (Though one often thinks of clerics as being prim and proper, my cleric companion is my favorite in-game drinking buddy.)

sdfscvx

Slick24":d09feuka said:
First, you have to be lvl.11 to get rumor bosses based on my experiences playing. Also, it takes a while to get rumor bosses so try to focus on side quests and dungeons then visit tavern.
im sure higher then 11lv i try more than 50 times but i cant get any rumer
if total gossip bonus is higher than 100% can i get rumer boss every time?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You need playing time to pass. Sleeping at the inn does not count for this, it must be real playing time. Every hour you play, around 2 bosses should spawn.

sdfscvx

DavidBVal":akd0jklb said:
You need playing time to pass. Sleeping at the inn does not count for this, it must be real playing time. Every hour you play, around 2 bosses should spawn.
if this right i already got many runer boss