new advance skill list?

lightwarrior

anyone have the new advance skill list after the last update?what they do and where to get them? wiki is not updated yet with the new skills...i will aperciate it if someone can tell me
thx in advance :)

feldon

Loreseeker
Can't recall all the names off top of my head, but the new skills can be learned at the new Freetown guilds (warrior and thief) after completing a quest for each, and at the Grand Library in NG (loreseekers).

Will try to get most of the new stuff up on the Wiki ASAP.

Ziggprith

Translator
This is one new warrior advanced skill for warriors, but the demanding stat PER 3 seems to be only suitable for Clerics....

Also It seems to be only input just one skill point cuz there is no big difference as you input more points...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-26-22-29-09-1-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-26-22-29-09-1-1-1.png
    418.1 KB · Views: 1,179

Iury

Translator
Ziggprith":12omweko said:
This is one new warrior advanced skill for warriors, but the demanding stat PER 3 seems to be only suitable for Clerics....

Also It seems to be only input just one skill point cuz there is no big difference as you input more points...
Where did you found this one?
:p

Ziggprith

Translator
Iury":11tsk8i8 said:
Ziggprith":11tsk8i8 said:

Where did you found this one?
:p

New Warrior Guild updated last time located in Freetown

Dimidium

Ziggprith":a10tvxc4 said:

Dude, that skill is very important to one of my Epic Builds, the Blood Thirster. Its not just for clerics, it has many uses.

The other new Warrior skills are Flurry and Rage. Check em out, both are at the FT Warrior Guild.

All of the new skills are featured in my Epic Builds. They all have uses and are very powerful when optimized correctly.

To add, all of the new advanced skills can be found in Freetown.

Vaaclav

Translator
Dimidium":e5n0cvtq said:
Ziggprith":e5n0cvtq said:

Dude, that skill is very important to one of my Epic Builds, the Blood Thirster. Its not just for clerics, it has many uses.
... from all new advanced skills, I chose

Guardian wolf
Spiritual ward
Death ward

No more. I thought about Bloodlust, but I decided that I will not invest in this skill because it is useless in fight with single enemy.

Sounkeng

Vaaclav":1eaoz88n said:
Dimidium":1eaoz88n said:
Ziggprith":1eaoz88n said:

... from all new advanced skills, I chose

Guardian wolf
Spiritual ward
Death ward

No more. I thought about Bloodlust, but I decided that I will not invest in this skill because it is useless in fight with single enemy.

Why not the new turn undead skill? It looks pretty cool.