Insufficient bag slots

tal

im lvl 17 cleric so while traveling and killing mobs and doing dungeons i don't need to go back to heal or restore my hp at towns.
only thing that hold my fun traveling and playing is the low space on my back pack
the backpack hold 20 slots for both me and my companion
but on the first 4 slots i usually have hp&mana pots and scroll of recall and detection
tha's leave 16 slots for loot or if u want some extra scrolls of summoning or pots vs something. alos i sometimes store +1 weapon or gear vs other kind of damage.
so it's annoying that after 1/3 of the dungeons(like the new on on deadwood) i need to start sorting my bags and thinking what to throw or keep.

i have few suggestion to how we can help with it.
1) companion should have their own backpack
2) the quick slot should be a belt slot separate from the backpack so u have extra 5 slots.
3) buy another bag slot like the vault slots
4) add second weapon set chois on character like rpg\hack and slash games so for instance i can have a 2 hand weapon on set I and hammer and shield on set II
5) put average price on items so it will be easier to know what to keep and what to throw.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Not a problem Vaaclav, sorry to keep mixing your words with original poster. If you want to check out Darkstone it's available for download in the Google play store. Or if you have an old ps1 you might be able to find it for that. It's pretty much a Diablo rip off,but nicely done.

Vaaclav

Translator
I know about Darkstone on Google Play. I tested it (played for few whiles) but I found that on tablet it is not so good like on PC.

:arrow:

I read somewhere how it is possible to play DII on tablet, but if I decide to play it again, I rather install it on PC (again).