How far is this game going?

keeper216

I was just looking at the map and it's big. How much of the map will be explorable? The game is almost at 1.0 patch. Would that mean the game is almost done or is the game done once the map is finished?

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
keeper216":xzo5xvwa said:
I was just looking at the map and it's big. How much of the map will be explorable? The game is almost at 1.0 patch. Would that mean the game is almost done or is the game done once the map is finished?

1.0 is not the end of content... Just a full public release. David has promised more content.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Currently there's around 60 areas (24 of them outdoor/town), I estimate 0.9 will have 72(29), and 1.0 will be around 85(34) total areas.

After that, my intention is to keep developing the whole island/subcontinent, at a slower pace while I work on the next game.

keeper216

That's awesome. I was a little afraid that not everything would be explorable being a mobile game.

Setrian

DavidBVal":2a97ut2l said:
Currently there's around 60 areas (24 of them outdoor/town), I estimate 0.9 will have 72(29), and 1.0 will be around 85(34) total areas.

After that, my intention is to keep developing the whole island/subcontinent, at a slower pace while I work on the next game.
Is there anything that us players can do to help out? I bought the full version, but I wouldn't mind making a donation or two sometime in the future if it helps speed production times.

feldon

Loreseeker
Donate if you wish, but we help David more by playing and discovering bugs, balance issues and other things that he doesn't have time to track down.

Also, the wiki needs more editors, as the more information we have there, the fewer messages David has to respond to regarding lesser issues.