BUG and Crash: Honor among Thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turarbek

I chose the option to betray Rolf Erhan and told him that i scared Nifuruc away.
Then we should move outside BUT the game freeze after dialogue and crash
Phone: iPhone 6 iOS 10.1.1

Cleric lvl 9 with Hirge as companion

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Turarbek":1yo4l6lz said:
I chose the option to betray Rolf Erhan and told him that i scared Nifuruc away.
Then we should move outside BUT the game freeze after dialogue and crash
Phone: iPhone 6 iOS 10.1.1

Cleric lvl 9 with Hirge as companion

Thanks, I think there's a problem, yes. I'll correct it on the next update.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I am having a lot of difficulty reproducing this error; it works fine for me on every test I've done with many different characters. Yet I see the crash reports, a few people is having this issue, I supose it depends on certain variables in their games that cause the crash.

From an iphone it's hard to handle files, but if anyone can reproduce this problem in Android, please generate a backup file and email it to me using the support link in main menu. If someone *had the crash* but can't reproduce the error anymore (chose the other quest path), please still send me the backup file.

feldon

Loreseeker
Do you think the earlier actions from Don't shoot messenger could be a factor? I'll try to reproduce it, but I think all my characters chose the same route on the first quest.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
feldon":3pr56p94 said:
Do you think the earlier actions from Don't shoot messenger could be a factor? I'll try to reproduce it, but I think all my characters chose the same route on the first quest.

I doubt it... maybe it can be related to resting inside the seventh house or just being a member, but I tried those to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.