Best place to grind for level 13+?

ligthingzaix

So i just recently started playing again since there's been a lot of new things. Can anyone recommend me a place to grind? Currently level 13 2h warrior with legion helm and armor. Currently trying to spam abbey but i can't reach the end because of the death knights. I have hirge as a healer.

azd

ligthingzaix":3dc5xyyr said:
So i just recently started playing again since there's been a lot of new things. Can anyone recommend me a place to grind? Currently level 13 2h warrior with legion helm and armor. Currently trying to spam abbey but i can't reach the end because of the death knights. I have hirge as a healer.
nilomar cape and bloodpaw cave and get some stun resistance.

ligthingzaix

azd":finkupdf said:
ligthingzaix":finkupdf said:
nilomar cape and bloodpaw cave and get some stun resistance.

Thanks, and what gear can i get to upgrade?

Sounkeng

Not necessarily something you can farm super fast, but you should be hunting rumor bosses as quickly as they spawn. This will allow you to upgrade a few items (i.e. Myrosian breastplate and others) Probably while simultaneously farming maze of Llamth.