AWA bonus and Poins Mastery

ju87stuka

Hi, first of all sorry if I opened a new topic but it was a mess to search for the information I'm looking,..

- I tried to increase AWA traits from 1 to 2 whit the idea to get +1 DMG with ranged weap. but in my stats I didn't see the increase. Is it normal?
- I'm not sure how poison mastery works: if my bow is +4 poison, with "poison master II" should I do at least 5 dmg (+25% poison effect) on a target that has no protection to poison? I don't see these in the log.

Thank you

Sir ShanksAlot

It may have already rounded up from the first level so the second level may have not changed anything. If you wanted ranged bonus you shoulve went with Agi instead of AWA though, plus that way you get Armor too.

Poison Mastery only works with poison added to weapons using poison items that you buy. It has no effect on weapons that are by nature poisonous.
You can find those potions to poison your weapons at the seventh house and in the sewers.

Sir ShanksAlot

hmmm actually it doesn't go up .5 per lvl, it goes up 1 for 2 points, so you either have a glitch or you didn't pay attention to the previous damage before you leveled up to lvl 2 .

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
hello, can you please post a screenshot of your character when wielding a bow?

it definitely must increase 1 damage point if you went from AWA 1 to 2.