A mad wizard quest bug?

Fotios

Hello! I finished the quest "A Mad Wizard" by bringing back to the wizard Janod his Orb of Shadows and he thanked me. Everything seemed smooth since I saw the message that the Quest is completed and is rewarding me with Thuram and Wizard's guild +40 reputation . However no upgrade to my reputation took place. I uploaded again and again from a previous saving point , the mission is a success according to the messages on my screen but no actual change in my reputation. It has stuck at 2 Thuram and 7 Wizard guild whatever I do.
My traits are 5Str-6End-2Ag-1Int-1Aw-2Pers.
I installed the game on Android through Google store 2 weeks ago and purchased the full version. It is great and I would like to keep playing 🙂 Thank you in advance

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Hi there, this is not a bug.
Because when you start that quest, you get a -40 reputation hit because you are working together with a thief.
So when you return the orb, the +40 reputation that you receive just returns your reputation back to normal.

Fotios

I totally forgot 😂. Thank you. I really like this game and I don't want to miss anything. Good luck to your new project!