Search results

1. Z

Loading issue for android

It's on the phone, I don't have a memory card in yet. There's still a full 2 GB available on the phone though. I actually got a new device for an unrelated issue and it's working fine, if you don't have any ideas don't worry about it. This is pretty much a me problem anyway, I should just give...
  2. Z

Loading issue for android

I just got a new phone and I'm having trouble opening the game and switching areas. The game takes about 30 seconds to load up, open a character, or switch between areas. I had the same problem two phones ago but my last phone was fine. It's a BLU VIVO 8. Is there any way to speed it up? I...
  3. Z

GOOD AND EVIL ENDING

This might be a bit off topic but I've been looking to ask this anyway... If you choose the evil ending, can you then load a save from before the quest and keep playing? And on iron man, does the evil ending delete the game?
  4. Z

General difficulty of killing all Forsaken

Just wondering, has anyone killed all the Forsaken in the Ark, and if so, at what level and what were the rewards? Thinking this might be a fun challenge for me...on Iron Man...with a mage, because I'm impulsive and stupid and like wasting 60 hours of my life. Any insights are appreciated! P.S...
  5. Z

Iron Man Strategies?

You sure? I tested it with my level 24 character and it gave me the full xp. Unless it's somehow impacted by all of my quests being done...
  6. Z

Iron Man Strategies?

Fact: A level three goblin gives 14 xp when playing without a companion. Fact: A level three goblin cannot kill you unless you're stupid like me . Fact: It will take you exactly 171428.571429 level three goblins to reach level 25. Fact: Assuming you kill five goblins per minute, it will take you...
  7. Z

What's your levelling strategy?

My strategy is pretty much the same. I side with the Golden Hand over Fritha so I can get that extra Tolassian tome ASAP, and from 5-9 I usually collect as many Rhoneis/New Garand TH quests as possible instead of grinding a specific area. Another fun thing to do if you're running a Flames of...
  8. Z

Glitches?

One of my lower-level characters has +13 rep with the loreseekers and can access the whole library. I believe the requirement is +10 rep and having completed forgotten lore. If you gave all four books to the Golden Hand, dropping your reputation to +9, you'll need to complete The Mathrisian...
  9. Z

how to farm ring of unlife?

Just remembered, High Priest counts as a lich and can drop one. Have you killed him yet?
  10. Z

My thoughts about the game

I'm not very familiar with warrior but this looks solid. I would recommend swapping Cleave for Whirlwind if you're having trouble with enemy groups, and Duel for Whirlwind if you aren't. With this level of damage, you don't particularly need a skill for swarms. Endurance is probably worth at...
  11. Z

When you try to help someone and they bite your head off :roll: no u You never said anywhere what your classes, difficulty levels, builds, operating system, or version are. All of that is helpful. We can't give you good advice if you don't tell us anything. hol up your #1 problem was that...
  12. Z

What class and difficulty are you on? You mentioned evasion, so I assume you're a rogue; if so, it's a harder class to use than warrior or cleric for most people because it's so soft. My first playthrough was as a normal warrior and my second playthrough was as an iron man cleric, and I didn't...
  13. Z

Apparently my mercenary hireling is Muudari

I'm ashamed of how long this took me. The great Hilga Dillworth passed through the Ark's barrier, proving she's actually Lady Calenda in disguise. On the upside, that 2 DPS is really shredding those robots. Yes, this post is just an excuse for me to screw around with a poll. Sorry.
  14. Z

im level 16 and pls tell me which quests i can do.

For Trial and Error, you need Adaon as your companion to get into the prison and to gain access to The Observatory, a dungeon where the last part of the quest takes place. Most of the enemies aren't too hard though, so at your level it shouldn't be hard, even with Adaon. Make sure to check out...
  15. Z

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

11/10 developer for looking through 31 pages of small typos and correcting them...a daunting task. Second dialogue with Nisor: "No, that's not the way of beasts, they're not wimshical as we are" Also, a fun glitch: you can complete A Wild Mystery before starting it by just killing the druid.
  16. Z

im level 16 and pls tell me which quests i can do.

There aren't too many quests at your level besides the big one--The Shards of Fate. You'll want to complete that by level 18-19 so you can unlock more advanced areas with better loot. Gossip in taverns, kill rumor bosses, and look for strong, unique enemies like King Gurguth and Lich (Liches...
  17. Z

Quick suggestion to help beginners choose a class

I've seen a handful of low-star reviews the on google play store from people who play with rogue or mage and quit because the game is too hard after only a few minutes. It's a shame, since the game would get easier if they stuck with it a little longer--but I just started my first mage and I see...
  18. Z

Quick Fixes

While your suggestions may improve the game, as others have mentioned, developing a game is a LOT of work. Adding 6 areas (Eastern/Western Korne, Observatory, Heart of Korne, Castle Storme and Temple of Blood) took three months--and that was a matter of writing dialogue and reusing code, not...
  19. Z

Stuck Journal Entry for Don't Shoot the Messenger!

If there's still a quest log, it means you didn't finish the quest. I bet you'd like to give that backstabbing traitor Rolf a good talking to...
  20. Z

Need more Faction-Specific Quests

Check out the wiki if you haven't already. You can find all the quests that give reputation with the Royal Loreseekers plus a bunch of other useful stuff. If you need reputation, do The Mathrisian Codex or Secrets of the Dead. I'm not sure why you need more quests with The Three. There are no...