Search results

1. S

Loot tablet Ruby key 6 king

Hey the quill will useful when everyone pays their mortgage
  2. S

Did i miss it or is noone really talking about cleric class

I'd say as well might pots don't work with might second best damage potential weapon is ghost bane which is easy to get with even one point in wisdom the thing with the cleric is your kinda a jack of all trades master at none and honestly the best tank being as buff is almost perpetual
  3. S

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Two clerics first is my priest whom is level 16 with all cleric skills level two and holy armor set right of survival and illmira signet ring super tanky build can take incredible punishment second cleric is a warrior guild sworn with duel 2 heavy hand 2 max fire level two might and wisdom...
  4. S

list of good weapons found so far in game

Yeah I spaced that in me post sorry all
  5. S

Just a thought to the thoughtless?

Does anyone when they play RPGs or games for that matter. What do you think our speechless characters think and feel about our decisions?
  6. S

list of good weapons found so far in game

Ghostbane mace holy 1 and electric damage 6 base stats 6-9
  7. S

Ancient verses script problems

No didn't know them were the ones thanks
  8. S

Ancient verses script problems

The quest script for said quest is looping and not progress it just reactivates the quest instead of letting me put in the rubys and then other said items just a heads up thanks Motorola M is the model of used device
  9. S

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to participate?

I'll help with the wiki and guides and such but if your full lightning blade looks like this 5-9 +4 electric damage 5 crit 10 speed
  10. S

Two quick questions and respect

Sweet thanks so much guys you rock
  11. S

The most difficult RPG you ever played?

My hardest ones are is dragons dogma yeah it has no hardcore mode like permadeath but if you go to bitterback isle it is very unforgiving gameplay getting one shoted like its going out of style never like darksouls for the clunky gameplay and movement and I felt like it was block attack rinse repeat
  12. S

Two quick questions and respect

First question what are "beasts" considered in this game second when will the new content be released for nontesters a rough estimate. I just wanted to say thank you for making this game it deserves much respect.
  13. S

is a key to the past complete able

Thanks was confused as his speech text never changed and when I read a thing it said it wasn't done must be old news
  14. S

is a key to the past complete able

Is that quest ready to go yet? And is troll kings maul supposed to only have 3 crit I saw 5 on one
  15. S

suggestion for advanced cleric skills

Would it be plausible to implement a skill for clerics when they get a thorns effect
  16. S

Introduce yourself thread

Hi I'm Alex and I don't have much to tell besides I love gaming my favorite games are RPGs like fallout Zelda and other games where choice actually matter I'm not into lack of choice games fallout is probably my favorite series besides 4 hear that sucks and my mmo of choice is guild wars 2
  17. S

Help in quest "Three versus eleven".

What about the alcamist asking for ten fire salts the spider venom quest giver
  18. S

Hello and help

Thank you kindly sir
  19. S

Hello and help

Hey all how does on actually get into the cleric guild when you go into the church all there is is the heathean standing at the alter so how do you actually access it