Just a thought to the thoughtless?

Shareinblunts

Does anyone when they play RPGs or games for that matter. What do you think our speechless characters think and feel about our decisions?

Board Troll

Shareinblunts":3uzijkw4 said:
Does anyone when they play RPGs or games for that matter. What do you think our speechless characters think and feel about our decisions?

We ARE them, there is no they, only I.

Don Da Cruz

Board Troll":25g9ijin said:
Shareinblunts":25g9ijin said:

We ARE them, there is no they, only I.

+1
My guy is me, and me are we.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Agree with the Troll, the entire point of a RPG (Role Playing Game) is to Roleplay... to immerse yourself in the character and be the character... While you can't feel the pain, your heart should be beating faster and faster, your breathing getting shorter and shorter as your health bar drops... and you are out of recalls, potions, mana and the biggest, fastest, strongest, and ugliest thing you have ever seen is charging right at you after pounding your companion into the ground like a nail into rotten wood. Hoping against hope you can survive so you can get back to the inn to rest and recuperate. Play on Iron Man... How far can you go? What mistake will kill you?

I will tell you this much... if I weren't a tester and LoreKeeper, just a normal player... Iron Man is the ONLY way to play this game. I wouldn't mind seeing some outrageously expensive resurrection items/abilities be brought into the game for that level of play... maybe only available from quests... and maybe not even advertised as such... you might be lucky enough to have kept it on hand, and it does its job, or maybe you sold it thinking why do I need to keep the withered finger of Saint [Insert Name Here] hanging around my neck... the stats aren't that great...