Recent content by kanabul

1. K

Ark of Lothasan squishy rogue gripe

Thanks! Maybe I'll take a break, respec and try again.
  2. K

Ark of Lothasan squishy rogue gripe

I personally think the ark is entirely too difficult for a rogue. I'm lvl 23, and granted I need to respec.. but I farmed like 60 galade pots and did my best. Got through a lot, but the reactor I'm finding way too tough. My other complaint is, I've lost the scapel and the really nice bow...
  3. K

High Priestess Br'mee

Thank you guys!
  4. K

High Priestess Br'mee

So, I got both orbs.. but I can't remember ever talking to High Priestess Br'mee and can't find her anywhere in Maze of Lamth. Did I screw something up?
  5. K

Stuck in Ashen wastes

I made it out.. it took me a while.. but I just saved up a ton of elixers.. finally beat the boss at the bridges.
  6. K

Stuck in Ashen wastes

Believe me, given my current frustration level... I would have recalled out days ago.
  7. K

Stuck in Ashen wastes

Thanks for the reply. Problem is, I don't have any electric gear with me. And solo, I just can't compete. I feel like I need to get back to the mainland and level up a few levels and Respec b before I come back.
  8. K

Stuck in Ashen wastes

Squishy lvl 21 rogue trapped with Hirge in the dragon mountain/ashen wastes for like 5 days now. Gear isn't bad but I probably need to respec.