Search results

1. J

Mistakes were made (Lost in a good book)

I'm confused. I found Sulidar dead behind the giants and they just kept saying they were hungree. I also posses off the Golden hand so they weren't any help. Am I missing something or is this an actual bug in the game?
  2. J

My first shard

That is good to know. I searched all over the thrown room and the outer halls and rooms several times. Thanks a lot. Still loving the game.
  3. J

My first shard

Thanks, I checked the witch and the throne several times.
  4. J

My first shard

Hi, I defeated the varannari witch and found my first shard. I thought I had picked it up, but when I went to the tower to put in the mirror it wasn't in my inventory. I went back to the cave to see if I dropped it, but it wasn't there. What can I do? Thanks julia
  5. J

please help!

I did not for some reason get a magma shortsword. Please tell me I will get another chance for my rouge. I neeeeeeed this weapon! :o
  6. J

new house.

My warrior just got a house and all my peeps were there, but I wasn't getting their icons to talk to them in the house. I could talk to them outside the house tho. Also, so many new surprise meetings on the road (ie. Vannari, naked guys, and ogres. I was often caught unaware..
  7. J

Guide: the Knight, a Warrior build

I love my 2h warrior. He just wails! Lvl 16
  8. J

honest question

I have a cleric too. A lvl 15. Helpful tips thanks.
  9. J

honest question

As a very non strategic gamer, what is the best way to run without potions and actually acomplish anything(ie leveling up or getting through dungoens)? What are the best stategies? 2 handed weapon warrior lvl16
  10. J

Elisse Urhad

Hey, I am not an awesome gamer, but I do love this game. Especially starting from the ground up. I have a thing. There is a girl named Elisse Urhad in the New Garand Farm lands, and I can't tell if she has a glichy looping problem or I'm just not getting what to do in a quest. She says the...
  11. J

I'm newish to the game

I am really enjoying the game :D . I am starting to have trouble. I have plateaued with my cleric around level 7, and ghosts keep killing my Rogue. How can I get more protection from death for my Rogue? I got a sheild from a priest but my rogue can't use it. Any helpful tips would be great.