Search results

1. J

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Re: About my next game (preliminary info!) Please make this playable on Linux also! I have moved away from Windows with no intentions of returning and EK has become one of my all time favorites.
  2. J

Latest update; anything new with NPCs that were already talked to? (Spoilers)

Nevermind... I realized I never saved to cloud before that point before I upgraded my device.
  3. J

wiki issue

I think it's resolved now.
  4. J

wiki issue

Still issues with the Quest page and many others... database issue again.
  5. J

Latest update; anything new with NPCs that were already talked to? (Spoilers)

Actually... I just realized I can't finish the Dead God quest after the new version as the new route to Dragon Coast has somehow gotten that dialog to go away... or maybe I didn't do something but I think the dialog is gone now...
  6. J

wiki issue

Here's something interesting I have found... maybe we hit the "inode limit"... it's 50,000 per cPanel account or something. Here's the page where I found it: https://www.ultimatewb.com/blog/786/blu ... -limits/... keep in mind that this is from 2014. They might have gotten better since then...
  7. J

wiki issue

I just researched Bluehost... it doesn't seem like they have a monthly quota for accessing their database... I'm assuming you exceeded the maximum connection count for the database... which means they don't give you enough or you're too popular. I doubt it's too popular because I mean, it's not...
  8. J

wiki issue

I just tried the Quest main page with both Chrome (what I normally use the wiki on) and Edge (which is my first time)... and basically it says it can't access the database. This is a sign that your quota for access is hit or there's too many concurrent attempts... this could also be a sign that...