Search results

1. M

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Quick question. How did you get so many mana potions without being a member of the Cleric faction? Seeing that you have all 4 advanced skills of the Warrior faction confirms where your allegiance lies. :) I'm very interested in going this same route with my Cleric as well, so I was just...
  2. M

Cleric needs work

Whoa, those are some really excellent recommendations!
  3. M

Ranged warrior builds

I thought rogues were the only class with the Archery skill. I've never played a warrior build, but I assumed that they'd be able to get the other elite skills like Rapid Fire and Precision Shots, but I thought they didn't have access to the basic Archery skill. If that's not the case, then...
  4. M

STICKY - Minor Graphics Issues

Ah, gotcha. It doesn't really bother me I was just curious if that's how it's supposed to be. :)
  5. M

Also, whenever I enter the Town Hall the music changes to the Town Hall music, but as soon as I enter the vault menu it changes back to the exterior music for the town. Is this how it's supposed to be? It's not that big of a deal, but I thought it was a bit strange the first time I noticed it...
  6. M

I was just getting ready to post up about this, and then I saw your post. Here's a screenshot of it for a better reference. :)
  7. M

Insufficient bag slots

You know, as much as I'd like to see a few little changes to the inventory (i.e. quick items having their own storage), I totally agree with you about this being an adventure. I can't really remember the last RPG that actually made me feel like my decisions actually mattered, and I also looked...
  8. M

New Player Feedback and Help

I TOTALLY agree!
  9. M

Yeah, the regen definitely helps early in the game. It's a slow regen, though, and you have to stop completely for it to actually start replenishing your health so that kinda balances it out a little bit. :)
  10. M

I was just involved with this very topic on the Touch Arcade forum, and the Dev gave a detailed answer of what the differences between casual and normal difficulty are (see attached photo). :) I play on casual and absolutely love this game! It's still very challenging and ultimately rewarding...
  11. M

Recall Scroll Troubles

Good point! Hopefully the Dev chimes in soon. :)
  12. M

Recall Scroll Troubles

I can see your point, but it definitely seems to be a flawed calculation if that's indeed how it works. Maybe the Dev could change it to where the scroll gives you a selection of the closest towns in the area, and you can simply choose the one you wish to teleport to. It's not really breaking...
  13. M

Recall Scroll Troubles

Ok, so I'm a little confused on how the recall scrolls work. I thought it was supposed to take you to the nearest town, but that doesn't seem to be the case for me. I recently finished raiding the Kleyou tomb with Grissenda, I was pretty run down and out of supplies, so I decided to use a recall...
  14. M

Insufficient bag slots

Glad to see this is something that will eventually be addressed in a future update. To be honest, though, I'd just be happy to see companions having their own backpack. I think that's a very fair addition to an already awesome game. :)