Thread For Wording/Description issues: typos, incorrect descriptions, etc.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That's not really a typo or text error, but an UI bug. Working on it for build 411 as well. Thanks!

Owns

Loreseeker
Willpower description box in the formula, +8 what?

Main dialogue: "in pursue of wisdom" correction -> "pursuit of wisdom"

Main dialogue, multiple issues here:
"people in this town isn't very ..." -> "aren't very"
"Past week however ..." check wording
"Jeruah which came ..." -> "who came"

Option 1: Nothing really wrong with the text in this one, but he never joined my party before (failed the diplomacy check earlier).

This could either be a description issue with the skill Breath of Life, or a bug (i'm hoping text is inaccurate). The description says the range is within 2 tiles of the caster but as you can see my entire party receives the effect even top right who is 6 or so tiles away.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
all icanos typos/grammar fixed for build 412.

8 is the base will power, should probably add the "base" word.

indeed it's a bug with breath of life, it's not checking range.

Owns

Loreseeker
Highlighted part -> phrasing?

"swipe his arse" -> "wipe" ?

last line of the description:
"you an additional ..." -> "you gain ... "

Last sentence of main dialogue:
"I need better reasons that ..." -> "better reasons than"

Duration decimal points

Nothing wrong with the Mirmek Carapace description but I thought I'd point out it's inconsistent with alchemy materials where it tells you they can be used by alchemists. I sold so many before finding out they can be used in crafting. Consider consistency? It's only because the other materials mention they can be used for crafting that I sold these carapaces sooner than I would have because I did wonder if they might be used in crafting.

Here also nothing really wrong but Options 1 and 2 both lead to the same thing.

Didn't get a screenshot but if I talk to the pilgrims near Devil's Horn there is still an Option asking about the bodyguard and goblin and she will continue to comment about the Goblin even after he's gone.

Owns

Loreseeker
Main dialogue:
"Mother explained me" -> needs rephrasing and odd for mother to be capitalized but not necessarily wrong

Fountain of Discipline appears on the map as Fountain of Protection

Quest summaries that involve quotations have unnecessary extra quotation marks and an extra one at the end.

When highlighting this effect from the fountain. Typo in description:
"Temporaty" -> "Temporary"

This fountain effect also seems to be bugged and doesn't apply the effect. As you can see in this next image, my character has 4 armor from his gear alone, and the damage taken was only deducted 4 points. Shouldn't it be reduced by 5 if this blessing is in effect?

Owns

Loreseeker
Flanking Expert talent description:
Double quotation marks around the word "Flanking". Also "asper" needs correcting

This weird pop up comes up if I inspect any unit with F1 and then press F1 again.