solligan strip

Scalasaig

is it possible yet to access the Solligan Strip? It looks like it should be and yet I can't seem to.

Scalasaig

i've tried both from there and from Wyverntail and I can't find any entrance that crosses the stream there.

VDX_360

Staff member
@Scalasaig , are you on Apple by chance?

Apple version of the games have less content. Apple altered its standards for independent developers, causing a lot of games to cease getting updates.

To be fair, Apply claimed the new requirements were about protecting Apple devices. Cynics might argue it was just Apple forcing small indie developers to pay to use Apple tools.

In either case, in order for EK to be compatible for Apple's current requirements, EK would need to be rebuilt from the ground up. Not a realistic expectation.

Kakost

@Scalasaig , are you on Apple by chance?

Apple version of the games have less content. Apple altered its standards for independent developers, causing a lot of games to cease getting updates.

To be fair, Apply claimed the new requirements were about protecting Apple devices. Cynics might argue it was just Apple forcing small indie developers to pay to use Apple tools.

In either case, in order for EK to be compatible for Apple's current requirements, EK would need to be rebuilt from the ground up. Not a realistic expectation.
Wow, I have always hated Apple's products, but now I have even more reason to loathe them. Just imagine not being able to play Arcane Knight because I bought some crappy iPhone!