Fire crystal - Imp character with crystal corpse disappeared with crystal

ClockworkGhost

Hi, I'm unable to get the fire crystal as the imp character (zherghast?) disappeared on death. My character moved from fire pit to lower level of tower at same time imp died, and on coming back into fire pits, corpse had disappeared.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I think you're screwed, if you forget to take a Quest item it's gone forever

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, welcome back to the forum!

It shouldn't happen, but if the item is not there I suppose you'll need to reload from the last autosave or manual save.

ClockworkGhost

Thanks all, and good to be back - this is still the best rpg I've found for the android format, and I reckon I've played pretty much all of them.

I seem to have glitched it in that the area has respawned with the various monsters, including the named imp, and does so fully whenever I step out into the tower, though I'm not sure if the imp still has the crystal as I've yet to kill him again. I still have the option of the crystal in the snow area, so I'll be able to continue the main story without any problems. I believe what happened was I left the area at exactly the same time the monster died, and for some reason it didn't generate a corpse.