Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeptikos

Oh man, that's what I call a graphics improvement! I am gonna buy the game so proudly... Because with this you support actual talent, depth and creativity in the videogame industry. Just a detail that I think many will resonante with: don't leave unfinished areas or activities in the game this time. Make realistic plans. EK is an awesome game but you can tell ambition and capacity did not align perfectly in the end product.

Morticus Fabrum

Hey David, on the subject of old games, different style of play, did you ever play Moonstone? Developed in 1991 by Mindscape from memory, it would be awesome to see something like this rebuilt, if you were looking for another project down the line?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Morticus Fabrum":34birggo said:
Hey David, on the subject of old games, different style of play, did you ever play Moonstone? Developed in 1991 by Mindscape from memory, it would be awesome to see something like this rebuilt, if you were looking for another project down the line?

I've heard of Moonstone but never played it, thanks for the reference!

DonBruno

Archaelund looks interesting. A couple of questions:

-The game is party-based, but do you create a "main" character who is the central person?

-Do you have the option to zoom out and play the game in 3rd person mode? For me personally, the 1st person view is nice as an option, but no 3rd person could be a dealbreaker.

Chillian

This Game looks great. atm im playing Might and Magic VI and i love the "playingstyle" of these games.
So if you need a German translation sometimes, i would help ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This Game looks great. atm im playing Might and Magic VI and i love the "playingstyle" of these games.
So if you need a German translation sometimes, i would help ;)
Thanks! There will be a community translation , similar to the EK one. It'll be announced after the first Early Access is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.