STICKY - Minor Graphics Issues

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Some minor layering errors are unavoidable, as the game engine has to compromise somewhere to still be efficient in the available hardware. Similarly, flames will always be drawn on top of everything else.

However, keep reporting, as I can workaround the most visible and annoying ones. For instance, that brazier could be somewhere else, and I can make some tiles nonwalkable to avoid oddities.

brissenden

Translator
Razznik":2hhgmqsp said:
I'm seeing the enemy names though walls in castle bluerock.
The same problem in almost every castle-like dungeon.

Also while playing as a rogue, it was possible to kill such enemies through the walls with a bow. Agree with almost every post, also noticed a translation lapsus while talking with brother Palver.

brissenden

Translator
Another little mistakes: «fo» instead «of».

Mobs fighting each other.

Invulnerable outlaw, lol (companions don't react too).

Also noticed a lot of TH quest mistakes in Fögas (two quests to kill the same enemy – checked it twice, gossip results for both quests are the same – so you can finish only one; enemies not in the place where gossip tells).

Xen

Loreseeker
brissenden":rq9n9qdh said:
Razznik":rq9n9qdh said:
I'm seeing the enemy names though walls in castle bluerock.
The same problem in almost every castle-like dungeon.

Also while playing as a rogue, it was possible to kill such enemies through the walls with a bow. Agree with almost every post, also noticed a translation lapsus while talking with brother Palver.

I think it is normal that rogues with bow can kill enemies through some of the walls especially the cave-like ones, I call it sniping.

also I want to add that the altar behind Brother Palver is untouchable.

Slick24

There's three invisible wall in front of me, preventing me to get to death smoke. Tile left, up, down.

It actuall goes further than that. Using the skeleton in front of me as a starting point. North 3 tiles up blocked and East all tiles allign to the death smoke was blocked too by invisible wall.

Slick24

This is at Southern Jabal hills, North West where Varanarri group with witch were camping.
Another hole in the rock, this time its not deep. You could see my foot sticking out and the rock looks floating.

Near the entrance of Jabal Grotto.