Zuz'sare and/or Undermother in Archaelund?

Someone of Myros

They are pretty capable of surviving all those years, I know that depending of the player's chocie in EK it wouldn't make sense, but I think that it would be good.
Or at least another Mirmek Queen.

VDX_360

Staff member
Are you asking if one of the elder mirmeks will make an appearance in the next game? It's an interesting idea. They could survive those years, and maybe getting across an ocean is feasible....

Only David the Developer knows what he has planned for the next game, and that's subject to change. Plus, I'm pretty sure the Developer drinks too much Friguld rum to be a reliable witness on game development. I swear I saw him past out on New Garand docks just last week.

Moved to discussion thread.

Someone of Myros

Are you asking if one of the elder mirmeks will make an appearance in the next game? It's an interesting idea. They could survive those years, and maybe getting across an ocean is feasible....

Only David the Developer knows what he has planned for the next game, and that's subject to change. Plus, I'm pretty sure the Developer drinks too much Friguld rum to be a reliable witness on game development. I swear I saw him past out on New Garand docks just last week.

Moved to discussion thread.
😂 Right, if Zuz'sare appear in the game, I hope she is still "good", that's the only reason I spared her.