Zombie Flesh

Zarky

Im currently level 11 and have traveled far and wide, well, not me personally, but Kloudstryker has :D .... have acquired riches beyond yer wildest dreams! (Not really) .... but everything I have found has had a monetary value, except zombie flesh. Is this a bug, perhaps? or might there be someone out there wandering aimlessly thru these lands, whom ive yet to find, that will give me millons of gold for them? :p :D :lol:

ive completed the quest that required them, btw ... some levels back :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Noted, will increase their gold value.

AND, eventually, they'll be useful for crafting too.

Celfious

sweet. This is helpful to know as a new player. This game kicks *** for an ap. I wish it were out for sega and super nintendo back in the day ;D

life tiger

Celfious":foor4rzz said:
sweet. This is helpful to know as a new player. This game kicks *** for an ap. I wish it were out for sega and super nintendo back in the day ;D

Oh wait this is a super old post.. why and how did you find it?!

Grim Rapper

life tiger":3twrq75x said:
Celfious":3twrq75x said:

Oh wait this is a super old post.. why and how did you find it?!

necro post at it's finest lol

life tiger

Well why stop here? How are you? How was your day? How's the wife? How are the kids? Want to go out for a cup of tea some time? Maybe some zombie steak?

Celfious

I found it from google because I was trying to determine if I should sell them to the merchant at 2gp or save them.

I am still wondering now lol.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
There's one quest that needs it AFAIK. Also, it is pretty easy obtainable, so if need arises, you can get new ones.