Your Favourite Video Games of All Time

RustyLoon Marko

Loreseeker
My favorite RPGs are:
-Morrowind, it has amazing story, big world to discover, you have a lot of freedom, and the atmosphere is great
-Diablo, it's a great RPG. I'm a fan of dark fantasy games, so I like this game very much. It's creepy, it has great replay value, and the story is great. Not a fan of Hellfire DLC tho.
-Daggerfall is a great game. I have never completed the main quest, but the game is great. There is a lot of great mechanics, and dungeons are great
-Baldur's Gate. I have never gotten really into it, but I enjoyed it very much
My favorite sandbox games are:
-Skyrim. It has many flaws and it's far from a "best RPG game", the game isn't even an RPG. But I still enjoyed it
-Mount and Blade Warband. It's a great sandbox. It gives you a lot of freedom, and it's world is great. It is one of the best games I ever played. It has no storyline, but who cares when the game let's you make your own.
Others:
-I love GTA titles, especially San Andreas
-Total War games are great
-I love Age of Empires games
-Reign: Conflict of Nations is a great game that sadly is largely unknown

Kaiser Zose

RuneScape, been playing for almost 13 years.
The Commandos series, awesome strategy game. Destination:paris is a huge mod with insane difficulty, if you like that.
Anything Paradox, specially Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV.
Papers, Please! and Return of the Obra Dinn were awesome.
Age of Empires II and Rise of Nations for RTS.
I also think of the Half-Life series, Antichamber, Medal of Honor AA, GTA II, III and San Andreas, Portal, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Terraria, Minecraft and Undertale.

Robocop

You guys know how to bring back memories...
Let's get this party started!

RPGs:
Diablo: Hellfire
Diablo 2 LoD
Sacred Underworld
- this was the first game I played that had a huge open world to explore with lots of side quests and Easter eggs to discover.
Lionhearth: Legacy of the Crushader - it used Fallout's S.P.E.C.I.A.L system. Exiled Kingdoms use a similar system ( awareness = perception and personality = charisma, but luck is missing)
Dungeon & Dragons
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark
Path of Exile
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind
- even today, after 8 years, these games can surprise me. The lore Bethesda built over time it's like an endless stream of good books to read.
The Witcher 3 - i'm planning to get the first and second games as well.

Strategy
Command & Conquer '95
- I remember you could take down a Panzer with a just a Grenadier, but one small mistake and you man ended up crushed like a bug. Unfortunately they removed the ability to run over infantry in later games...
Red Alert 2 - I used to play this game with my colleagues over LAN. Lots of good memories...
Starcraft: Brood War
Starcraft 2
Warcraft 2: Beyond The Dark Portal
Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne
- the birth of a new genre: MOBA
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and 3.5 (In the Wake of Gods mod)

Shooters:
Quake 2
Quake 3 Arena
Unreal Tournament
Doom 3
Half Life
Counter Strike 1.5 and 1.6
Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Others:
The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 and 2, Blood Omen 2 and 1 and Defiance
- this is the order I played them. I liked Soul Reaver 2 the most. The story and the ending is just epic.
Castlevania 2
Devil May Cry 3
Skyforge
- before they ruined it with Ascension patch.
Warframe
I loved CnC and Red Alert. I also played Starcraft and it's expansion, Brood War. Never played the rest though. I also have to agree with the shooters. I've played all of them except for Unreal and Quake III.
Post automatically merged:    

I loved Gran Turismo on the PS1.

SlothPrince

Ultima I, II, III
Wizardry (I), II, III, IV
Betrayal at Krondor
Battle Chess
Gauntlet
Myst
Nethack
Falconseye nethack

long period of not much that really kept me playing till Exiled Kingdoms.

Molokot

Yay i feel like playing gothic 2 again after reading that, and probably will also try morrowwind + mods, just it can take couple of days to browse and install them. When i played Daggerfall- older morrowwind, i was amazed by game lore and freedom of action that game had to offer, its only game ever made ,where spells are actualy working in whatever way you like. And i thought: hmm few more years and they will make this game realy amazing, it just need a bit better graphics and more sophisticated npcs. Then Morrrowwind wasnt disapointment, but it was much smaller, and then come oblivion , that was stripped from core mechanics , it finally had ok graphics, but also spells stopped to work and world is very small. And when you have maxed lockpick skill and high level "open" spell and "you cant open this door ,because you need a key" or you have flight spell and "you cant fly over this wall, because you would find yourself behind the door ,that requires key" it is simply outrageous.
Bad coin throws out good coin from the market, and it is same with games. Who cares to make good games, if you can make money on crapy ones.
When Gothic was made it come out too fast and with many unfinished stuff, but it was a fault of company management, that urged to start selling it ASAP, but guys who made it had actualy good will to make it good, just didint had enough time.
Now game developers dont care , and many openly admit "I could make this game better, but i wouldnt make money from that , so i rather will make another crapy one and sell it , and will earn 100x more that way"
So only hope to see something decent in the future is either sponsoring, or in some very rare cases some guys who arent poor and will make something as a hobby.

EllaBaileq

Hello, I play different games. My favorite RPG games are:
1. Skyrim.
2. Dragon Age Origins/Inquisition.
3.Diablo 1,2.
4. Gothic.
5. Witcher all chapters.
Shooters:
1. Call Of Duty series.
2. Battlefield.
3. PUBG.
4. RUST.
5. CS: GO.
Last month I spent a lot of time playing RUST with my friends at different Rust servers. The biggest problem in this game is cheaters, so you need to find a good server with active admins. Also, if you are thinking about starting playing this game, I recommend you to visit a wiki site like totalrust to have better knowledge about the game before starting.