Your favorite NPC names in this game?

IAmOdie

The NPC names in this game could be so unique, epic, original, or hilarious. My personal favorite would be Krysoradir and Araim Darkflames. I literally named my Salamence Krysoradir in Pokemon Gaia and Pokemon Cloud White. If I ever had the chance to once again play Dark Souls or Dark Souls 3, I'd name my new character Araim Darkflames and focus on Hex damage. I thank whoever had the idea behind those epic names. Also, I find Usham Arok, especially the Arok part, funny name. For those who knows a little bit Arabic, I read the Arok part as أغَعْ which sounds really Indo-Malayan. The names Arbenos, Gudazar, and Arabelle de Winter also sound epic.

What's your favorite names? It could be Friendly or Hostile, Human or Non-human, merchant or non-merchant.

IAmOdie

new Garand, Trader Pink and Armorer Floyd 😏

ps: if you don't know read that

I knew something was up with Pink, and then Floyd. 🤣 But I never knew the dev also adds their members in reversed names.

I wouldn't be surprised if either Freeport, Liberty, or Urk-Daonassar has merchants named Bob and Marley.

EDIT: If it's Urk-Daonassar, an armorer orc named Yelram and a human alchemist/trader named Bob would be unsuspecting for the players. Could also apply to human, tho.

Last edited: