How to? Y'all seen the Bluesteel Axe?

How to do something?

mashedpotatogin

Have y'all ever seen a Bluesteel Axe before? The wiki has it being common and dropped by the Warlord Xurta and the Orc King.

But I've never seen it or is it just rare as heck.

VDX_360

Staff member
It's a "common" item since it is found at numerous places. It's most often found by killing minotaurs such as Minotaur Lords in the second level of the maze.

Warlord Xuta has a chance to drop it, but given he's an unique enemy with several drop items, odds are against you from getting that exact drop from him. Same goes for the Orc King, except the orc king respawns giving you multiple attempts.

FYI, reloading a quick save to refight a monster to reroll a drop table is not an effective way to get high tier drops. Not only is that considered an exploit (and thus a prohibited topic onto he forum), the game's code is designed to prevent that type of abuse.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
It's a "common" item since it is found at numerous places. It's most often found by killing minotaurs such as Minotaur Lords in the second level of the maze.

He's talking about the hand Axe, not the Greataxe.

Minotaurs drop the Greataxe version, and though the Wiki said Orc King & Warlord Xurta could drop the Bluesteel Axe, it's actually the Greataxe in the games drop-list ("Orc_King"). I've updated the Wiki to reflect that, and the Axe page too.

It turns out the Bluesteel Axe is currently... unobtainium.

Technically it should be removed from the Wiki but I feel that would be sacrilegious.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Wuuuuuuut?
There's no bluesteel axe?
Well that's funny... I never noticed loll.

This is like the mythical INVISIBLE SWAMP DONKEY! We all know for a fact they exist, we just can't find them...

We must dub this conundrum the INVISIBLE SWAMP BLUESTEEL AXE.

Last edited: