Writing Notes (or ability to change saves' name)

Arcanmaster

You get a lot of notes written by other people in game, but what about ability to write by yourself? It may be realised with another section in journal or holding page in inventory (like current notes).
Now saves' buttons contain information about place, time and level, it's a lot while you are playing with 1 character, but when return to old character you may be lost why you made some save. When you try to rewrite save it would be cool if there was a rename button or add a note, which you will read next time rewriting and loadind save, one.

felicity

Exploring violations of the Second Law of Thermodynamics has been an intellectually stimulating journey for me as a student who enjoys writing. While this topic may seem complex, delving into the intricacies of entropy and energy flow has sparked my curiosity and fueled my passion for scientific inquiry. It's fascinating to discover instances where systems seemingly defy this fundamental law. Unraveling such mysteries not only challenges our understanding but also opens doors to innovation and new scientific frontiers. For those seeking further insights or assistance in navigating this captivating realm, I stumbled upon a valuable resource at EssayPro.com . Their expertise can undoubtedly enhance the exploration of this intricate scientific domain.

Last edited: