Wizard gem jabal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjosete1986

Hello. A Wizard buy gems in Jabal. CAN i Do any queso whit him?? Or Only he buys gems??

CristianoR

He stays in Jabal and only buys emeralds if he is a regular he will pay 300 gold, and if it is an average he will pay 500 golds. I hope I have helped.

VDX_360

Staff member
As of the current version of the game, the Orduc of Solliga in Jabal (the wizard guy) buys emeralds at a much higher price than any other trader in the game, making him a means to get a little extra gold. A lot of players stockpile emeralds in a town vault until they have a need for gold or are passing through Jabal.

There's been discussion that in later updates, the wizard will buy other gems at higher prices or travel between towns (location learned by gossiping etc). But that's just been a discussion scattered through the forum.

vo1d

I hope at some point we'll know why his price for emeralds is so much higher than usual. There should be a reason. He either crafts some legendary emerald gear, or maybe imprisons innocent child souls inside those shiny gems first (and maybe use em to craft some legendary gear then), or does other creepy things. All wizards are bastards.

Claytopia

vo1d":5d8svka3 said:
I hope at some point we'll know why his price for emeralds is so much higher than usual. There should be a reason. He either crafts some legendary emerald gear, or maybe imprisons innocent child souls inside those shiny gems first (and maybe use em to craft some legendary gear then), or does other creepy things. All wizards are bastards.

You know it's just a game... Don't you?

VDX_360

Staff member
Wizards are secretive about their research.....

Xen

Loreseeker
Maybe he is using emeralds for his research, maybe he is an enchanter or something just like Gilmour's uncle which is an Alchemist who required fire salts for his research

pedrinho

Translator
vo1d":300vtoz2 said:

Ha! The role-playing-gamer inside my brain tells me that the last boss on this game will be a HUGE, GREEN, EMERALD MONSTER, controled by that mage. And the mage will say to the player, seconds before the final battle, something like "Your ambition will be your doom!!! The more you gathered coins selling me those green emeralds, the more you'll suffer now!!! Muah-ah-ha-ah-ha!!!!

(Man, should I take a break from this game for a while? I'm having nightmares!)
;-)

vo1d

pedrinho":tpxi7rfy said:
Ha! The role-playing-gamer inside my brain tells me that the last boss on this game will be a HUGE, GREEN, EMERALD MONSTER
...with dick-shaped tentacles made of zombie flesh.

pedrinho":tpxi7rfy said:
And the mage will say to the player, seconds before the final battle, something like "Your ambition will be your doom!!!"
...and you have nothing to say, because you finally realize what statement "explore, roleplay, become legend" from the game's banner really means, and because you try to keep your mouth shut when looking at those tentacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.