How to? Wizard Enclaves: Free Teleport/Other Benefits for Non-Mages?

How to do something?

Kingmaker

Hi all,

Just had this thought cross my mind. When speaking to the mages in any of the 4 enclaves, they say, "Since you are not a member or an ally of our guild...."

Are there any benefits to a non-mage for being an ally of the Wizard's Guild, other than gaining entry into Icemist?

My biggest concern is, can non-mages begin using the Enclaves' teleport service for free once they hit a high enough reputation with the Wizard's Guild? Does the game have such a feature?

Kinda sucks that my Rouge has to spend 500G for every teleport.

Much thanks in advance for your responses.

VDX_360

Staff member
Non-guild members will always have to pay to use the tower teleportion. By the mid-game, the cost isn't that bad to use it once and awhile. Teleportation scrolls and boats are also other options.

A running theme with the Wizard's Guild is that they tend to be overpriced and underwhelming. That appears to be a deliberate choice to reflect the nature of the Guild's general vibe.

If you're new to the game, it can be easy to end up trying to run around the entire map. If you're doing that, it can seem like your spending too much time traveling, and not enough time dungeon diving.