Wich place better for loot farming in lvl 15?

RPG GAMER.

Im lvl 14 going to 15 soon and i have farmed both maze of lamth and a bit of mausolem so wich one you guys think is better for me to grind

VDX_360

Staff member
Are you going for XP, gold or equipment?

The Maze will likely give you more XP (I'm including both levels of the Maze). Depending on how durable you're build is, you might sneak out a little more gold from the Maze as well. That will be in the form of weapon drops from minotaurs.

If you're not able to last very long in the Maze, than the Mausoleum will likely be better, esp if you're a Cleric with a focus on killing undead. Skeletons drop a lot of shields, and there's a few places to find large Emeralds. But most importantly, if you haven't gotten a pair of Ruined Dragoon Boots , farming the Mausoleum will give you a chance to find a pair. Those boots are useful in numerous parts of the game, including the final area of the Ark and final area of the Sewars of Horrors.

Magic Man

I guess, then with the skins of the white wolves you sell them and you become a millionaire?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
North Jabal Hills, Wyvern Mountains, Cave of Echoes / Lambar Cave.

You get good XP and gold, plus Golden Apples, Diamonds, Emeralds, Vorator Eggs depending on location.