Why is fire lake so evil

Mels

Hello, first of all this is the best mobile game i ever played.
I am on my second serious ironman playthrough. I only play ironman.
I had a warrior called Jon Snow he was level 11 and he died in the hirge tomb after pulling 5 evildoers with no proper resistance and escaping through a field of raid boss level spike traps. The most dangerous things in the game. Before that he tried to steal the magma sword from the imp swimming pool but he gave up cause he got scared (38dmg ticks?!).
So after that Poppy came in to follow his trail,she is a level 8 warrior with 222 hp and something around 100 fire resist. Will Poppy be able to steal the sword without being cooked?

Sounkeng

Mels":17toojjo said:
Hello, first of all this is the best mobile game i ever played.
I am on my second serious ironman playthrough. I only play ironman.
I had a warrior called Jon Snow he was level 11 and he died in the hirge tomb after pulling 5 evildoers with no proper resistance and escaping through a field of raid boss level spike traps. The most dangerous things in the game. Before that he tried to steal the magma sword from the imp swimming pool but he gave up cause he got scared (38dmg ticks?!).
So after that Poppy came in to follow his trail,she is a level 8 warrior with 222 hp and something around 100 fire resist. Will Poppy be able to steal the sword without being cooked?
I would wait till the next update comes out before attempting it because David finally found the fireplace bug and corrected it in the upcoming update.

Mels

Thanks do you know of a similar weapon (better than sword of shock,1h str) that i can get without burning to death?

Sounkeng

Unfortunately, I'm inclined to say that is a difficult request and can't think of any item off the top of my head. However, I will refer you to the wiki