Why are there places on the map that you can’t go to.

Cam77eron

I tried to get to Freeport but could not get there no matter how hard I tried.Is there a quest or something

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Simply because those places are not part of the story, or if they are, only as occassional references by characters. I also made the map larger than what the main story would require so I would have room left in case of further expansion.

SoulHunter

Simply because those places are not part of the story, or if they are, only as occassional references by characters. I also made the map larger than what the main story would require so I would have room left in case of further expansion.

David, you intend to update Exiled Kingdoms? Because there are many people excited to have a possible update!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
David, you intend to update Exiled Kingdoms? Because there are many people excited to have a possible update!

I have my hands full:

Maybe one day I will make new content updates to EK, definitely not while Archaelund takes all of my time.

SoulHunter

I have my hands full:

Maybe one day I will make new content updates to EK, definitely not while Archaelund takes all of my time.

Thank you very much for clarifying David, we look forward to one day Exiled Kingdoms receiving a possible update!