Who is your favorite companion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArrowsFTW

Crimson Death":3kv5vkac said:
Probably Griss. She's such a beast of tank for my archer rogue. She'll have a 30 armor come next level.
This. Shes my meat shield. Adaon doesnt even set straps and Hirge is meh

Dimidium

Adaon, by far. He is everything my Barbarian is not. That, and watching die sometimes makes me happy for stealing my equipment in the start.

Chaoscycle

Gris is probably at the top of most peoples list as a tank, next would be adaon who most likely is used by warriors as an archer to aggro and last would be hirge im not a fan of her i find her a bit unreliable at the moment as i dont expect getting heals from her unless you have a supply of mana pots to burn through

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Chaoscycle":i0ztse0g said:
Gris is probably at the top of most peoples list as a tank, next would be adaon who most likely is used by warriors as an archer to aggro and last would be hirge im not a fan of her i find her a bit unreliable at the moment as i dont expect getting heals from her unless you have a supply of mana pots to burn through

As a Loreseeker, Hirge is my go to girl. Give her the correct equipment and she is outstanding, able to heal me with heal 3 4 to 5 times before I need to pop a recovery. Keeps me in the field longer finding all the goodies for you folks.

RPGuru#32

Put Hirge on the aggro in any tomb and watch her wade through undead like nothing youve seen possible. Especially with a vulcan maul. She is a serious undead killing machine. Cant believe people dont talk about her more. Non-undead battles she pretty much is worthless compared to the tanking power of Griss. There are many undead in this game though. I think she is solid. Just with you could put heavier armour on her.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
I have already planned for this. Cleared the new crypt with griss, now want to explore the skills of Hirge. Thanks for the confirmation

ArrowsFTW

RPGuru#32":m4u8dmnr said:
Put Hirge on the aggro in any tomb and watch her wade through undead like nothing youve seen possible. Especially with a vulcan maul. She is a serious undead killing machine. Cant believe people dont talk about her more. Non-undead battles she pretty much is worthless compared to the tanking power of Griss. There are many undead in this game though. I think she is solid. Just with you could put heavier armour on her.
Go on... honestly what are the best equips when facing the undead

ClockworkGhost

They're each good for their own specific tasks, like any other gear in the game. Now they all hang out in my house i just swap between them like with weapon options.

Status
Not open for further replies.