Who is your favorite companion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schweaty

Just geared hirge better, gave her ghost bane +6 shock . Reskilled. Gave her a lot of mana to play with. I run through areas now. No restores most of the time. I enlist the shield companions for hire, they don't seem to go above level 7 but add from what it looks like 5 dps. Hirge heals them as well. Albuenos might kicks her dps to 25+. I don't use potions anymore unless it's a large group. Might try to go assassination instead of massive crits to see if it goes faster. I'll be gearing up my clerics hirge the same since he can buy mana bottles. Two heals good times.

Artemis Leafarrow

Elldar":30gyysa3 said:
Grissenda is definitely my go-to companion when I use one, since she's the only one I bothered to gear properly. Plus she kind of grew on me, since she's the first companion I've found.
Didn't play too much with Hirge, but made sure to take her maul for my cleric.

Can't say much about Adaon - I never released him from that cage. :twisted:

How do you transfer items between characters? Or did you mean when playing as a cleric you took the maul?

VDX_360

Staff member
Wow... this may be the oldest floated post that wasn't due to spam :)

Since the user is asking a question related to the post, I will treat this as a good faith use of the forum, but will lock the thread as it is a two year old thread.

I'll answer the user's question because the forum is supposed to be helpful that way.

Items CANNOT be transferred between game files. Equipment can be transferred between the main character and companions in the SAME GAME per normal equipment rules.

Thread locked.

VDX_360

Staff member
For clarity, the subject of favorite Companions is a timeless discussion, but because so much has changed in the game since this thread was started and the thread has gone stale (2 years of no comments), it's better to start a new thread than to re-float this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.