Str 0
End 2
Agi 7
Int 1
Aw 2
Per 1

Archery max, evasion 2, stab 3

Precision shots and rapid fire both maxed

Wyrmslayer im around 33 dps I think or 32.something.

Gris has about 200hp. 23 armor.
Full plate pretty much.

I was able to get myself to 43 cold res and Gris to 21. Not helping too much but a little.
If you want to be stronger as an archer, then consider dumping stab, and getting massive criticals ;). Using poisons might help too, if you use fast, but not powerful bow.

Duck123

Loreseeker
Ya kiting is viable if you have sprint or trap, also if you are kiting in a tight space you might want evasion

Xen

Loreseeker
Kiting a dragon using an Archer is possible, I always do that because I'm using Hirge as healer, what I usually do is left Hirge in a spot not too far from the battle area then approach the dragon then leave a trap to slow it down, next is to tap Rapid Fire and hit it like crazy and then when it is near pop Evasion skill and move in 'V'(this is Physics as you know moving diagonally or in this case zigzag will slow down velocity than moving in straight line) after that it is still chasing so repeat from the trap to evasion until it is down.

Additionally, you should also have Sprint skill or Potion of Speed just in case your hand lost its momentum.