Which order?

Dataman

Hi, I am loving this game. I have two quests to do, The Ark of Lothasan and Sewer of Horror. If I finish the Ark of Lithasan first, can I then go and complete Sewer of horrors? Thanks in advance for any advice

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes, you can do either first.

The Sewer of Horrors was added after the Ark as a bit of an end-game challenge, but a lot of players take on the Sewers on before going to the Ark. There's a lot of nifty stuff in the Sewers (items, tombs, etc) but it is a long dungeon.

Depending on your level of difficulty, experience as a player, and character class and build, you might find the Sewer of Horrors a bit too hard before level 15 but if you're in the 18 to 20 range, it might be worth taking a shot.

Using out-of-game knowledge makes the Sewers a lot easier, so if you want an authentic challenge, take it on using just in-game knowledge. The Wiki can help if you have questions, or get stuck.

U.K

Translator
I completed the sewer of horrors in level 18 and I am at level 22 right now but I don't complete the game because I want to test new updates easily.