Which guild should i join? Seventh House or Warrior's Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Hello, :)

I noticed joining a guild could be beneficial and could help me a bit. I am level 17 Rogue. I cant decide which guild i want to join since i was level 10. Just now i decided to join Seventh House guild... Just for testing the water... then i noticed the relation between me and varsilia suddenly dropped by -8. So i loaded back my current save file then wondering.....

1. If i joined 7th House, will my relation with varsilia ( or even four kingdoms? ) Decrease every 7th House quests i do?

2. If i fully commited to join 7th House, Will Lady Griss hate me? And probably i will break her heart to pieces, she disappointed at me since she put so much faith on me but i failed her so bad? Then i never see her again? 🥺

3. What do you think about Rogue class joining Warrior Guild?

I dont wanna be an outlaw but 7th house should be the perfect guild for a Rogue, Acctually i prefer more to join Warrior Guild, they honorable and loyal... But i am a Rogue... I cant be fit there. Right? Why its so hard for me? I just wanna do the right thing... I WANNA BE A NICE ROGUEMAN!

Again, sorry for the broken english, Peace ✌️

Decrease is a one-off, your companions criticize you (and I think ditch you for your house in NG/NV in one extreme situation), but never actually leave you, and I have NO idea what a rogue would do in the warrior's guild, but hey - they're toons in a digital universe, you can experiment, make new ones, kill them, erase them forever - it's a world for you to build any dream you see fit, within game mechanics.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I love it when people are still in the phase of role-playing their character. Good for you.

The only reason to join the Warrior's Guild for a Rogue is for the Heavyhand skill and it's not worth it. For that you would lose 7th House exclusive skills including the amazing Assassinate. So basically you really should join the 7th House and there are no real penalties for having done so.

Note that some of the Guilds will teach non-members Skills, e.g. the Warriors will teach you Body Development if you want even if you have joined the House.

and I think ditch you for your house in NG/NV in one extreme situation

Found it!

...buuut... you just have to walk back and pick them up again.

I love it when people are still in the phase of role-playing their character. Good for you.

Y'know, I once had a character who believed there was a relationship between Tol and the Eleven, and disdaining the three in the name of Thelume, found that their religion suggested that they should, in fact, read the scrolls...

...it was my "attack lesbian." The theatre scene in New Anthur is way, way more heartwarming and tasteful (and nonfelonious) than the wiki makes it out to be - very well written.

VDX_360

Staff member
Rogues tend to be best suited in the thieves guild.

The relatively minor hit to reputation is an one time hit that is easily compensated by running a few Town Hall Quests or fighting the wandering knight.

Kay

I see now, thanks for opening my eyes.... I choose my path as a rogue at the beginning and i cant just change it middleway, not like that... No! Maybe this is the best for me. How stupid i am pretending to be like someone else and forgot who am i? Its maybe hard decision for me.... But i should do what have to do... Sorry Lady Grissenda...

Screenshot_20200526_181649.md.jpg

I have fail you 😔

Elys

Rogues are better on the 7th house because you have skills that you can unlock there, exclusive for rogues. Warrior's guild teaches heavy hand and body development but some skills are locked to warrior class only.

Personally though, as a rogue I joined the warrior's guild simply because they give you a discount on healing potions. It's 179, I believe compared to the 200+ gold on other shops. The health potions is really helpful at the late stages of the game cause rogues don't get many good shock gear for the enemies at the Ark or resist shock stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.