where's the stash?

S.U.W.

Bellic":ytjkf2vu said:
is there anywhere i can store
items safe?

Buy a vault in the town hall in any of the towns. I think it costs 1000 gold. I bought all four and have one for armor and weapons, one for rings and pendants and magical items, one for random stuff like demon skulls and troll skins and the last one is empty until I figure out what to put into it. And there is no real reason why I collect some of the stuff that I do. I just like having different treasures in a vault. I really regret not keeping the troll head from the beginning of the game. But at that point there was no way I could afford a vault.

Attachments

• Vault1.png
    Vault1.png
    254 KB · Views: 1,168
  • Vault2.png
    Vault2.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 1,168
  • Vault3.png
    Vault3.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 1,168

Bellic

S.U.W.":2npx2fp0 said:
Bellic":2npx2fp0 said:
is there anywhere i can store
items safe?

Buy a vault in the town hall in any of the towns. I think it costs 1000 gold. I bought all four and have one for armor and weapons, one for rings and pendants and magical items, one for random stuff like demon skulls and troll skins and the last one is empty until I figure out what to put into it. And there is no real reason why I collect some of the stuff that I do. I just like having different treasures in a vault. I really regret not keeping the troll head from the beginning of the game. But at that point there was no way I could afford a vault.

Thank you so much
You help me a lot!