Where my Dragon Slayers at?

Ikaru

I did it dragon one hit Adaon, and then I killed it lvl 12 warrior with cruelty and wolf cloak.

omni

Sir ShanksAlot":n7g4qz95 said:
Anyone else get that achievement?

Shanks

I killed it with my cleric at level 8 or 9.

VERY disappointed with the loot.

I was expecting something awesome, but the game is in beta, so I just chose to be happy I killed the thing.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah in one of these updates, I will make good dragon loot and respawn it for you to have another shot.

omni

DavidBVal":21xtmbv9 said:
Yeah in one of these updates, I will make good dragon loot and respawn it for you to have another shot.

That sounds awesome! It'll probably be pretty easy since I'll be at least 7 or 8 levels higher when we meet again.

Maybe you could scale it's level and loot based on our level?

Grisselda is a beast all geared up and my clerical body is ripped into a physique that would make any demonic entity forsee it's demise and turn tail and flee the imposing figure before it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
omni":3hi2lej8 said:
DavidBVal":3hi2lej8 said:

It'll probably be pretty easy since I'll be at least 7 or 8 levels higher when we meet again.

Well, it might be a little more difficult now than it used to be, since a few rules were changed (like the potion cooldown), and I might give it a few extra powers.

Oh, and almost 30% of the people killed it exploiting the old way zoning worked months ago, that can't be done anymore. (They pulled it to the cave entrance and attacked with skills, then zoning out again for healing and skills cooling down).

but yeah, I'm confident you will triumph :)