where is hirge?

azd

So in the quest 3 vs eleven near temple in New garand with hirge quest dialogue initiated but after that nothing happened no dialogue with governor and nothing in temple when talked to hirge she said same dialogue which she says after completing this quest after that when I changed companion I was unable to find hirge so forbidden pit not accessible for.sent my save files to support,David said you made the wrong choice in 3 vs eleven but player should not lose cleric companion even if you do not help the three in temple quest.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please show a screenshot of your journal on 3 vs 11 quest.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Is there a way to mess up that quest? There is no option as far as I know, the only way is to finish the quest. Than you can find Hirge inside the temple instead of the altar outside.

And you have to finish that quest to activate Hirges advanced quest to get to the pit. Maybe you should look at the temple for her.

azd

Screenshot-20191002-194344.png

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's painful...

Well, it won't help you to find Hirge, without that quest you won't be able to enter pit. You have to finish that quest to get her quest to enter the pit.

Next time better read twice the dialogue...

You have the choice to keep playing or start a new character, such choises are permanent in that game. You won't be able to enter the pit with that character.

Ps: I also learned it the hard way, I chose the wrong answer at ashe capes and was on evil path, I recognized that much later, the character was screwed.

azd

As you can see I helped her in inori quest and that is enough for her to follow the player's character and I think she will follow you even if you don't initiate 3 vs 11 quest and you can still complete all remaining quests of the three without +10 reputation from this quest once you travel to icemist where you can increase reputation to +25 with the three.
In nivarian,fogas and New anthur you need 25 reputation with three to start there quests.
I think this is a bug because she did not disappear after quest ended the wrong way i told her to go to New garand and she disappeared from there and also there is one imperial priest inside the temple before starting this quest now he is also not there.

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's not the point, I don't know if you can lose her, but what I know is, that you need to finish that quest to enter the pit.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/vie ... =4&t=16517

So even if you find her, you have no option to activate her advanced quest. It's only possible if you finish that quest. Without 3vs11 there is no way to activate the ancient seal quest.

Ps: same for Adaon and Gris, if you let Adaon in the cage or if you don't give gris her ring, than their advanced quest is also not possible.

azd

Yes,you are right but I'm saying this is a bug she disappeared and I don't think I chose wrong answers.
I just want to ask that this is how this quest ends if you pick wrong answers.
Hirge disappearing and no priest in temple.
If this is what happens then i think this is a big punishment that player can lose cleric companion this way.

p4ran0id

Staff member
You can loose every companion if you choose the wrong answer. If you don't give gris her ring, she's gone. If you don't free Adaon, he's gone. So that would fit to the game, there also should be a way to loose Hirge, maybe that's the way how.

I don't think that this is a bug, it's just part of the game, choose the wrong answer and live with the consequences.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
She certainly shouldn't disappear. by all means she should at least spawn at your house if you purchase one.

Otherwise the dialogue is very clear, you tell her to not bother you ever again with religious stuff and she just does, so Ancient Seal quest becomes blocked.