Where is Goblin beastmaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephmlchan

I accept a quest from New Garand town hall, I have to kill Goblin Beast master Izzo, I use 'buy some drinks' for many times and all the information I got is 'somewhere in northern Varsilia'. I clear all the goblin camp and cave in N.Bluemist River, Lannegar Valley, NW.Sagar Forest(including Lannegar mines and the cave where Goblin King lived). I killed some Goblin Sergeant and Goblin Firedancer but there is no Beastmaster. 15 hours remain, some one help me please :| ?

Geras

I think quests are randomly generated so it might be different for us.
but I have the same quest and he's apparently in south sagas forest. You didn't mention that you searched it. Good luck!

Zarky

Go east of Lannegar and search there. As Geras mentioned, south sagar forest / northern versallia.

josephmlchan

Geras":2s5f5agg said:
I think quests are randomly generated so it might be different for us.
but I have the same quest and he's apparently in south sagas forest. You didn't mention that you searched it. Good luck!

Ah...you're right, I just neglected the place before, should be more careful next time...anyway quest completed, thank you both☺

Toxic

Mode Note: Deleted image to avoid confusion over location.

Here is the exact location. It's outside, not in a cave.

VDX_360

Staff member
Here is the exact location. It's outside, not in a cave.

Toxic, welcome to the forum! A couple of things to help you out. First, Town Hall Quests such as the Goblin Beastmaster in New Garand can appear in several different spots, randomly selected. So he might have spawned for you outside the cave, but his known possible spawn points include a few spots inside the cave, and on another map completely. Use the Gossip function (buying drinks at an Inn) to learn details about Town Hall Quests once they activate.

Also, making a new comment on a thread from 2016 is a necro post. That was four years ago. The original poster has likely grown up, had kids, watched his kids grow up, and is now in a retirement center somewhere. :)

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.