Where can I find COMPANION Grissenda?

zJicez

Translator
OK I did the Grissenda quest a good while back but don't know where to find her anymore because I've been hanging with Aadon. Looked in NG and Kings and even went back to where I meet her, no luck. Can someone she'd some insight?
Thank you

zJicez

Translator
OK I relooked in Kings but didn't see her and now can't locate Aadon. I seem to be stuck with Hirge.

Also how do you buy a house in Kings? I asked in NG but the government said there weren't any for sale.

Azog

Sleep 12h then go kingsbridge for gris. You can buy house in new garand

zJicez

Translator
OK i refound Aadon but I can not locate Grissenda anywhere! :eek:

I completed the quest for her!

I also am being told I there are no houses available at this time :x

What am I doing wrong? :?: ?

Btw, I did the sleeping thing

feldon

Loreseeker
House feature is new to the test beta...once the version goes public, you'll be good to go.

Gris should be in KB right near Margerithe.

zJicez

Translator
OK the house thing makes sense though I had signed to be a tester, maybe I wasnt included

I went again to KB, stood and walked around Margherite the potion seller but there does not seem to be a Grissenda there.

HELP, I could really use a fellow warrior to do battles!

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
zJicez":qgkgxhdg said:
OK the house thing makes sense though I had signed to be a tester, maybe I wasnt included

I went again to KB, stood and walked around Margherite the potion seller but there does not seem to be a Grissenda there.

HELP, I could really use a fellow warrior to do battles!

If you are a Tester just go to your Google play and make sure you have the update... it will also let you know if you are a tester there or not...

Adaon is in New Garand near Pink the Trader. Gris is or should be in Kingsbridge near the Alchemist although I have seen her move around some... check near the inn and town hall... basically if you need to walk the entire map and see if see her hiding anywhere...

feldon

Loreseeker
Just to clear the obvious, have you ever had her as a companion. There is a choice at the end of her quest that will make her never follow you, and disappear from the game.

zJicez

Translator
She has never been a companion, I don't remember the end of the for choosing things ... I can't imagine having that option ... egads what if my fat finger slipped and hot the wrong thing .... @#$#@$$%€&!!!