when will the Mage become available?

feldon

Loreseeker
ArrowsFTW":35ccpfda said:
Next year

From what has been posted by David, it sounds like they are 95% developed and simply need some tweaking on certain aspects of mage use, namely targeting. Considering he is pumping out updates every 2 weeks, my guess is in a year I will be writing up things for 4Ds next big hit.

Twax4Twenty

I can't wait. I always picked the mage or sorcerer or etc. In these games and i really like this one. I see loads of potential and hope to see more added to it. Of all the dungeon crawler rpg android offers up this one is the best I have seen

Twax4Twenty

I can't wait. I always picked the mage or sorcerer or etc. In these games and i really like this one. I see loads of potential and hope to see more added to it. Of all the dungeon crawler rpg android offers up this one is the best I have seen

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
All I can say at this point, is that the game will be finished by this summer (hopefully) and that the mage will be part of it.

I have many things to balance concerning what I develop next. for instance, I need to release on iOS so I can sell licenses there; but Apple doesn't allow an incomplete game published, so I will likely give priority to the world development and the main quest ending, and then fill in all the other stuff. Selling licenses is what makes the game possible, after all.

Don Da Cruz

DavidBVal":34sgsqvs said:
All I can say at this point, is that the game will be finished by this summer (hopefully) and that the mage will be part of it.

I have many things to balance concerning what I develop next. for instance, I need to release on iOS so I can sell licenses there; but Apple doesn't allow an incomplete game published, so I will likely give priority to the world development and the main quest ending, and then fill in all the other stuff. Selling licenses is what makes the game possible, after all.

That will be one heck of a leap forward for you guys, to get EK on iOS. I couldn't fathom how large the player base would get by releasing to apple products. Every other person that I know has either an iphone or ipad lol.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Don Da Cruz":68owbdz4 said:
DavidBVal":68owbdz4 said:

That will be one heck of a leap forward for you guys, to get EK on iOS. I couldn't fathom how large the player base would get by releasing to apple products. Every other person that I know has either an iphone or ipad lol.

It already works fine on iOS, but sadly, Apple requires a complete game.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Just to ask about releasing for PC? I know it will happen eventually, but does it already works on PC?