When The Wiki Will be finally updated?

RPG GAMER.

Ive stopped playing because im waiting for the wiki to get updated so i can find out what i have to do in new areas

Arcanmaster

Save back up and play now. You can save in game slots before you accept new quest and see what ends you can reach and choose the best one. Forum also has much information, maybe even more then wiki. You can read here.

VDX_360

Staff member
@RPG GAMER. , I'm confused. You stopped playing the game because you don't want to play the game?

The Wiki is an useful tool if you get stuck, but it's totally possible, and commonly done, to play a game without an out-of-game guidebook. Feel encouraged to explore and play the game.

Vitas

Who should I inform if I see some inaccuracies? Not necessarily with new changes, some old wiki pages. For example White wolf pelt can be sold for 150 gold, not 200, to Varannari.

Molokot

WIki says that you can get tolasian tome from dragons, I wonder if its true , because after kiling 100s of them i never got one.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Who should I inform if I see some inaccuracies? Not necessarily with new changes, some old wiki pages. For example White wolf pelt can be sold for 150 gold, not 200, to Varannari.
Please use the following sticky thread for reporting Wiki errors/inaccuracies: